Sunday, December 28, 2008

What a trip!

Well, we're home! It was definately an interesting adventure. For John-Paul it was an amazing opportunity. He got to work and hang with some pretty impressive people. And hopefully he made a good impression and some new friends along the way. Jessica was a real trooper for most of the time. I have no doubt she would be a real asset for another project either with JP or on her own abilities. She has awesome qualities within her personality and physical being that could take her to the top of any charts. Her self drive and motivation I commend and am sometimes envious of. I personally have learned a LOT from this experience and from my children in so many ways! I hope and pray I can utilize these lessons to strengthen myself and daily life situations for the future. So, stay tuned!! This is only the beginning!

1 comment:

Jake said...

xD i hope you had fun Youth One... And Let The Force Be With You Youth Skywalker ttyl