Monday, December 15, 2008

The Black Bear Diner

OK ! If you are ever on the west coast, Nevada and Arizona you have got to go to a Black Bear Diner !! They have amazing food and the portions are worth every dime! We have benn filming there for 2 days now and, if I lost any weight before we left I gained it all back and then some. The cooks and crew were so helpful and generous with puting up with us that I was ready to bus tables and help them in any way I could. The pancakes were HUGE !! I only had 2 on my plate and couldn't finish one. Thank goodness we were shooting inside all day. It rained in the morning but it cleared up later in the day. Gramma Bonnie is coming tonight and the kids are ecstatic! We will have a day or 2 off this week also and the owner of the BLack Bear Diner has invited us to his brothers "animal compound" where he trains animals for films. How cool ! Now, I gotta tell ya bout a fabulous "Rock Star" named Paula Nelson ! She is so nice, easy going and great to work with. You might recognize the name.....yes her dad is Willie Nelson. I can't wait to work with her again....fun person.....especially with Ricky and Kerry!!

No comments: