Friday, December 5, 2008

The Foster Home

Wow! I can't believe I've had no time to blog to you out there. John-Paul and Jessica are real troopers. Jessica hangs out in the trailer a lot right now because it is pretty cold and she fears for getting in the way. She wants to try to help but she's afraid she'll mess something up. But I try to tell to just stick with me and be my assistant and she'll be fine. She's such a strong little girl. She took a nasty fall when she was running around with the other foster kids. People who witnessed it say she literally "flew" through the air. She is one tough cookie! The night scenes were hardest on JP to shoot because he would be so tired. Those of you who know the Hollywood "Hurry up and wait" game. It's all about being ready for whatever comes your way. JP and Jess wanted to play with the other foster kids so bad but everybody has their part and we got to get the job done too so everyone can enjoy the outcome. We enjoyed working with Priscilla Barnes and watching her bring out her artistic abilities. Today is Friday, WE HAVE THE DAY OFF !! So, I'll have to write "ya'll" later on what exciting events are about to take place! Chao

No comments: